Hanoi food tour by walking peacefully around the old quarter in 3 hours
During this private experience, you will enjoy authentic local bites, traditional drinks and some of the best street food in Hanoi while also discovering the city and its highlights. Wander the streets of the Old Quarter and stroll through the cultural heart of Hanoi. I will make it so special according to your taste and even your allergies if any. Some secret part of Hanoi will be revealed :) At the end of the tour your stomach will be very full. Watch out :)
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - My food tour is kind of buffet of Hanoi street food which you can enjoy for lunch or dinner or anytime you want. We should start at 11am or 2pm or 4pm or anytime you choose.
What's excluded :
- Personal drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Walking through the ancient part of Hanoi. Each street has its own business. Since there are 36 streets so it means 36 business types :)
Stop At: St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Construction began in 1886, with the architectural style described as resembling Notre Dame de Paris. The church was one of the first structures built by the French colonial government in Indochina when it opened in December 1886. It is the oldest church in Hanoi. It is a great stop to relax and take pictures.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Walking street around the lake from 7pm Fri till midnight Sun. A highlight of Hanoi at this lake. Lots of street performance and music concerts here every weekend. Every Hanoian considers it to the heart of Hanoi.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Hàng Vải, Hàng Bồ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Return Detail :13 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.