Hanoi Full Day City Tour
AM 8:30: You will be picked up by your tour guide then start visiting Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho, Presidential Palace, President Ho Chi Minh’s houses – where he lived from 1958 to 1969. The next place in the complex is One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake. Then leave the complex for the Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam.
Lunch served with Vietnamese food at a local restaurant.
Tran Quoc Pagoda is the next spot after lunch, this is one of the most special pagodas in Hanoi, built in the 6th century. Then you will choose one of the museums in Hanoi city: Ethnology Museum or Hoa Lo Prison – “Hanoi Hilton”. Back to downtown, you will have a walking tour to a local market and a historical site called Long Bien bridge which was built by French in 1899 to see sunset.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Things are not mentioned above
- An enjoyable trip
Departure Point :
Departure Time :3/7/2020 - 7/25/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Hanoi Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The itinerary can be changed due to wearther
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.