Hanoi Full Day City Tour Including Lunch & Water Puppet Show
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and traditional pagodas and temples that date back hundreds of years. This morning full day city tour packed with historic attractions, ancient temples is exclusively designed for you to experience a cultural and traditional Hanoi. Discover Hanoi with us!
• Have a great opportunity to see the most famous spots in Hanoi
• Lunch in local restaurant in Hanoi
• Know more about Hanoi people and daily life of local
• Enjoy Water Puppet Show
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle as itinerary
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal)
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Sharing car for SIC tour depend on group
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Water Puppet Tours - Day Tours
What's excluded :
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
8.00: We’ll pick you up from your hotel take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: One Pillar Pagoda, Ong Ich Khiem St Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
9.30 am: You’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of west lake.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
12.30 pm: Have lunch at local restaurant, tasting traditional BUN CHA OBAMA in Vietnam.
Afterwards, you’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake - the heart and soul of Hanoi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
13.30 pm: Depart for The Temple of Literature- the first University of Vietnam
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Water Puppet Tours - Day Tours, 383 83, Tam Trinh Street Hoang Mai District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
15.30 - 16.15 pm: Enjoy Water Puppet Show
Take the car come back your hotel. Finish unforgettable full day Hanoi Sightseeing! Come back your hotel at 17.00 pm.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vietnam Sightseeing, C5, Trung Kinh Street,Cau Giay District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Hanoi city center area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please wear long pant in order to visit Ho Chi Minh Square
- Most travelers can participate
- On Monday and Friday morning, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnic museums are closed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.