Hanoi Highlights: Full-Day Small Group City Tour with Lunch
See the best of Hanoi on a small group tour and learn about the history of Vietnam’s capital city. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and enjoy a walk through the Old Quarter of the city and some local dishes at lunch.
Learn about the history of Vietnam and Hanoi from an expert private guide
Visit the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, the father of Vietnam
See the beautiful wooden 1-Pillar Pagoda, dating from the 11th century
Take a walk through Hanoi's atmospheric Old Quarter
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfers
- Admission fees
- Lunch (local cuisine)
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
the heart of Viernam at “Uncle Ho’s” Mausoleum. Standing before the mausoleum are 79 cycad trees, symbolizing Ho Chi Minh’s 79 springs of life, while 2 bamboo ranges whistle in the wind to commemorate the former president and Father of the Nation.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House, 1 Bach Thao Alley, Ngoc Ha Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi Vietnam
Where Ho Chi Minh worked and stayed before
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: One Pillar Pagoda, Ong Ich Khiem St Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
built out of wood for the 11th-century Emperor Lý Thái Tông. Continue to the Enthnology Museum - a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. The mission of the Museum is scientific research, collection, documentation, conservation, exhibition and preserving the cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070 and originally built as a temple to Confucius. Inside you can see the stone steles mounted on the backs of turtles, which have the names of Vietnam’s best scholars inscribed. The temple highlights the importance that Vietnamese society place on education both now and in the past.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
After the lunch. In the afternoon, explore the vibrant eastern sector of Hanoi, including Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and Huc Bridge. Walking around the Old Quarter and mingle with the locals as they go about their hectic lives.
End with a 30-minute Cyclo Tour around the Old Quater of Hanoi to have the best view of life of Hanoian.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi or can come to our office.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.