Hanoi Historical and Heritage Tours half day
The Historical Trail half day tour will follow the Vietnam history process in Hanoi by visiting Thanglong Imperial Citadel, which accommodates a huge complex of architectural relics and an exceedingly large volume of artifacts overlapping and alternating one another and Historical Museum where you can have an overview of Vietnam history with a lot of artifacts from prehistory to present time. A short walking tour in the Old Quarter bring a real experience of local lives with beauty of ancient architecture houses
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle as itinerary
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person
- Goverment Taxes and Service charges
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam National Museum of History
What's excluded :
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements.
- All services not mentioned in Itinerary
- Tip for driver and guide.
- Travel Insurrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, is an intriguing relic of Vietnam’s history and, signifying its historical and cultural importance, was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010. Also known as the Hanoi Citadel, many artefacts and items dating back to between the 6th and 20th centuries were excavated in 2004, including foundations of old palaces, ancient roads, ponds and wells.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vietnam National Museum of History, 1 Trang Tien - no 25 Tong Dan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Vietnam History Museum lies silently on the back of the renowned Hanoi Opera House, at No.1 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hoan Kiem District. This museum was built in 1926 under the name Louis Finot Museum by the Ecole Française d’Extreme-Orient and finish in 1932. After being taken over by Vietnamese Government, the museum changed its official name to Museum of Vietnam History and opened to the public on 3 September 1958.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Old Quarter Hanoi is the "heart and soul" of the capital city. A place to save ancient culture, memory of times and indeed the best place to visit. Located in the prime destination – the center of Hanoi, Old Quarter Hanoi has preserved the characteristics of this lands, memories of history, country and people.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.