Hanoi Homevisit including Dinner and Transfers
Enjoy a dinner in a typical Hanoi family in a cozy atmosphere instead of heading to a luxurious restaurant, especially your tour guides this time are students who love to show you how amazing their hometown is.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- At 6pm, the tour guides picks you up and takes you to the host family. The host leads tourists around the house, giving information on its history and their family members. You will visit the ancestor altar and the worship room. The host introduces the ancestor worship tradition of Vietnamese people, explaining the meaning and performing the ritual. You will learn more on the importance of incense, flowers, five-fruit tray, and their worship vows.
The family then prepares the food which you are welcome to join or you can sit back and relax and continue chatting with yourselves or a family member. You will then enjoy dinner and talk over the history of each of these typical Vietnamese dishes. The menu includes dishes such as stir-fried water morning glory, roasted sesame and peanut, spring rolls, and some stir-fried dishes of bean sprouts, kohlrabi, carrots and more. The meal ensures simplicity and hygiene.
After dinner the guests and the host sit back in the living room, talking, drinking tea and eating sweets. The host introduces Vietnamese Tea Culture, shows the family photo albums and depicts the relationship between family members, as well as the manner in which Vietnamese family typically follow. Depending on the hosts different activities can then follow varying between singing, playing music or telling traditional folklore.
Around 9pm the hosts say farewell and we take you back to your hotel having a much better understanding of traditional Vietnamese culture and families.
Departure Point :Client's hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Client's hotel in Hanoi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.