Hanoi Long Bien Sunrise Photo Tour
For a unique Hanoi photo adventure, visit bustling Long Bien Market before dawn, as thousands of deliveries from the provinces and farther-flung regions of Vietnam provide the traders with stock. King crab and tuna from the East Sea mingle with juicy apples and pumpkins from Dalat, and longans and lychees from the market gardens surrounding Hanoi.
The early morning conditions allow you to focus on shooting in different lights, from night-time to sunrise, to after daybreak. The situation also offers a chance to work on portraiture in environments of hectic activity – a vital skill for travel photographers. From century-old Long Bien Bridge overlooking the market, look at taking those classic photo-journalistic establishing shots.
Long Bien sunrise takes in: Tran Quang Khai Street, Long Bien Market, Long Bien Railway Station and Long Bien Bridge.
The tour runs from 4:30 – 8:30am, and begins under Long Bien Bridge, Yen Phu Street. Hotel pick-up starts at 4am.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
The tour begins on Long Bien Bridge at 4:30am where we have a briefing on the day’s shoot and overview of Long Bien market. Introduction to camera and camera settings. Our focus now is now on the context or establishing shot – how we introduce a picture story
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Long Bien Market, Under Long Bien bridge, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
In the busy market, where we are learning how to photograph people. The emphasis is on photographing relationships – between people, their work and the surrounding environment. We learn how to compose pictures quickly, choosing the point of focus, capturing movement.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
We head back along Old Quarter streets to a comfortable Vietnamese Cafe. The streets of Hanoi are awake now, offering plenty of opportunities for colourful pictures of daily life. Over breakfast and coffee, it’s time to review the morning’s shoot and choose our 3 picture story.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health Restrictions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.