Hanoi - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh 4days with cycling
Day 1 : Hanoi - Mai Chau by minivan with bike.
Day 2 : Mai Chau - Cuc Phuong national park.
Day 3 : Cuc Phuong- Tam Coc with cycling and boat trip.
Day 4 : Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Hoa Lu - Hanoi.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mai Chau Tours
- Entry/Admission - Ninh Binh Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Biking Travel, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our pick up and meeting point: 2nd floor, No 2A Bao Khanh lane, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Stop At: Mai Chau Tours, 13 Pom Coong, Mai Chau Vietnam
Mai Chau (Mai Châu) and its surroundings is located in Hoa Binh province, about 150 kilometers west of Hanoi. It lies only 150 m above sea level. Mai Chau attracts many visitors each year. Mai Chau district has about 50,000 inhabitants, including seven ethnic minority groups – the White Thai, Hmong, Zao, Muong, Tay, Hoa a Viet.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Ninh Binh Tours, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Ninh Binh, the “Ha Long Bay on Land,” is a small city in the Red River Delta of Vietnam and has a plethora of activities you can do despite its size. There is plenty to explore – rivers, mountains, caves and national parks, but there are also pagodas, churches, and towns too. Plus…goats. Here is how we think you should spend your two days in Ninh Binh. Take your time to tour each place we mention and get lost in the beauty of it all.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Kim Dung Hair Salon, 2C Phố Báo Khánh, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Hanoi Biking Travel