Hanoi Night Lights And Street Food Tour
When the work day is finished and night falls, Hanoians and their city come to life like no other city in South East Asia. Let Paloma Motorbike Tours show you the city in full bloom at night like a local. Street Markets and Food Stalls are at their best at night. In true Hanoian fashion, the food of the north is at it’s best. The variety and volume of food will thrust you into a gastronomic adventure with no end in sight. On the back of your motorbike, in open air, your senses will be on overdrive as the sights and the amazing smells that will make this adventure an unforgettable experience.Hanoi Night Lights & Food TourThe city takes on a totally different personality at night. Small alleyways light up and places you did not even realize existed during the daytime come to life at night. From dimly lit Cafes to beautifully lit Night Clubs and every sight in between, Paloma Motorbike Tours will show you how to spend the night like a local.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Dinner:unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food
What's excluded :
- Tips to Tour Guide
- Bottled Wine and Spirits
- Any items not mentioned above
The Night Lights & Food Tour Itinerary:
1. Café Trứng (Egg Coffee) :
It sounds a bit weird but the taste is amazing. Worth it!
2. West Lake
Next stop is West Lake, known as Hanoi’s largest freshwater lake.
3. Long Bien Bridge/ Chuong Duong Bridge
At this stop, while you can take some time to enjoy the view and take pictures, our tour guide will also introduce the history of the bridge as well as details about the life of locals from 2 sides of it.
4. Nha Hat Lon (Hanoi Opera House):
While you’re enjoying the very famous Trang Tien’s Ice cream, we’ll tell you all about its unique structure with the outstanding values in terms of history, culture, architecture and art
5. Nha Tho Lon (St. Joseph's Cathedral)
Saint Joseph Cathedral, located at 40 Nha Chung street, Hanoi, is a Roman Catholic cathedral with neo- gothic style, which was built about 120 years ago.
6. Next stop, food town!
7. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is the final resting place of Ho Chi Minh, the most iconic and popular leader of Vietnam, known to his people as ‘Uncle Ho’.
8. Got some room left in your belly?
• West Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
• Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up any hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.