Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong package tours: Walking - Hiking - Biking - Kayaking
- Pick up airport & hotel in Hanoi on the first Day
- Enjoy interesting street food in Hanoi on the first day.
- Visiting Hoa Lu temple, Mua cave & Tam Coc cave in Ninh Binh
- Biking, Hiking & boat trip in Ninh Binh
- Cruising in Halong bay
- Kayaking, swimming in Halong bay
- Overnight onboard in Halong bay
- Making new friends from over the words.
- Full meals, entrance fees for every day.
- Budget tours & high qualities
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Comfortable transportation (shuttle bus).
- English speaking tour guide.
- Water provided on the bus and biking excursion on Ninh Binh tour
- Hotel in Hanoi/ Bungalow in Ninh Binh/ Cruise in Halong bay
- All Tickets and fees.
- Street foods tour in Hanoi.
- Private pick up & transfer airport on the first day
- Boat trip in Ninh Binh & Kayaking in Halong bay
- Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Alcohol. VAT tax. Personal expenses. Tips for your support team. Private car (optional)
- Surcharge: 60 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
Day 1: WELCOME TO HANOI - STREET FOODS TOUR (D)
Stop At: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up airport by comfortable car & polite driver, transfer to Hotel in Hanoi Old quarter, check-in & relax.
In the late afternoon, our Vietnam tonkin travel's guide will take you to eat at lots of special corners, alleys and restaurants of Hanoi Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such as: Bún chả (Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò, gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn (Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối (Pillow cake), Nem rán (Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè (Sweet gruel soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato, Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm (Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) …….
Overnight hotel in Hanoi old quarter
Duration: 13 hours
Accommodation included: Stay at hotel in Hanoi old quarter: private room with private bathroom, air-conditioning, hot shower
Day 2: HANOI - NINH BINH - HOA LU - TAM COC - MUA CAVE (B/L/D)
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
7h00-7h30: Pick up at hotel, departure for Ninh Binh Approx. 2 hours drive.
8h30: Take a shortbreak at the half way point for coffee or restroom (Approx. 15 minutes )
9h00: Visit Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam in 10th century
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
10h00: Trekking to visit Mua cave to see the panoramic view of limestone mountains in Ninh Binh
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
12h00: Lunch time – Vietnamese traditional food
14h00: Take a boat trip to visit Tam Coc - about 2 hours
15h45: Back from Tam Coc river trip, and ready to visit the local market and tour guide will help you to buy some ingredient for your cooking class.
16h30: Join the Cooking lesson. You will have chance to be a master chef by making some delicious food and sit back to savor the fruits of your labor
19h00: Dinner time and free time (you can join party, fishing or play in the pool )
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Stay at bungalow or hotel in Ninh Binh: private room with bathroom, air-conditioning & hot shower
Day 3: NINH BINH - HALONG OVERNIGHT CRUISE TRIP (B/L/D)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Am: Pick up and transfer to Halong bay by local bus (No tour guide), soft break on the half way.
Around 12h30: Arrive at Halong habour, transfer to Legacy boat by tender, and welcome drinks will be served. Check-in your cabin
Vietnamese lunch will be served while cruising in Halong bay to ward Lan Ha bay, passing Ba hang fishing village, Dinh Huong islets, Fighting Cock rocks...
15.00: Visit Titop island. You can climb up to the top & enjoy amazing Halong bay panorama view. Or relax & swimming at the nice beach...
16.15: Do Kayaking & Swimming around the Lan Ha bay, you will have chance to explore the tranquil bay by yourself
17.15: Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea before dinner.
19.00: Dinner & Overnight onboard
Duration: 18 hours
Accommodation included: Stay in a beautiful room on boat with private bathroom, air-conditioning & hot shower
Day 4: HALONG BAY CAVE - BACK TO HANOI (B/L)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Get up early & enjoy a Taichi exercises on the sundeck. Enjoy breakfast at the restaurant
7.45: Visit splendid Me Cung Cave. This is one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay. You will feel surprise about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many legend stories about that
09h00: Back to Legacy Halong cruise. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the Habour through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Halong bay.
Enjoy Vietnamese Cooking Class (Vietnamese spring roll) before early lunch on boat
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Arrive back Hanoi old quarter in the late afternoon. Finish package tours
Accommodation included: No accommodation today
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up & drop off customers around Hanoi Old quarter
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.