Hanoi Phat Diem Cathedral Tam Coc Private Tour
Booking Hanoi Phat Diem Cathedral Tam Coc private tour full day tour to visit famous and beautiful stone churches in Vietnam with special architecture and three caves in Tam Coc. Phat Diem Cathedral was built between 1875 and 1899 and consists of a network of ponds, lakes, churches, and artificial caves. Phuong Dinh Church, part of the Phat Diem complex, is a giant building entirely made of stone.Hoa Lu Tam Coc is located at Ninh Binh Vietnam. These places are famous for most beautiful sceneries of Ninh Binh province. Hoa Lu is the Ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam under the Dinh Dynasty and Pre-Le Dynasty, were lasted 41 years ( 968-1009). Hoa Lu, Tam Coc is considered as “Ha Long Bay on the land” Because of its beauty and charm. Sitting on the boat en-rooted Tam Coc, enclosed by the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along the river and scattered green rice fields, all combining to form a poetic painting of the countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer with private car
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available
What's excluded :
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Drinks, tips, gratuities and personal expenses
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
7.00AM: Our driver and guide will pick you up at the Hanoi and depart for Ninh Binh city to the South of Hanoi.
9:30AM: It takes 2,5-hour drive to get Phat Diem Cathedral - one of the most beautiful and unique cathedral in Vietnam, it become the centre of Catholicism in north Vietnam.
The whole Phat Diem cathedral complex were built by by stone between 1875-1899. It has been classified as a historic and cultural relic in Ninh Binh specifically and in Viet Nam in general. The cathedral is the main focus of worship for Ninh Binh Province's 140,000 Roman Catholics
11.30AM : Get back to the car to transfer to Tam Coc grottoes to take a boat trip tour and have a delicious lunch at the outside Tam Coc Grottoes.
12.00PM: You will be served a delicious Vietnamese lunch in here at local restaurants.
13.30: After lunch, enjoy small rowing boats on Ngô Đồng (Ngo Dong River) at Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among villages, mountains and lush rice fields. It takes you about 2 hours to pass through all three caves at Tam Coc (Hang Cả – First Cave, Hang Hai – Second Cave and Hang Ba – Third Cave). During this time, you also visitBích Động (Bich Dong Grotto), which is dubbed as “Vietnam’s second nicest grotto”. Bich Dong Grotto has been long known as an attractive place for visitors with a unique beauty combination of nature, mountain, grotto and temple.
- 16.00: Arrive back to Tam Coc by biking and get back to Hanoi.
- 18.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Hanoi (For another destination, on the request)
Departure Time :On the request
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in US dollar
- Booking the tour, contact us via email@example.com
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.