Hanoi: Private Street Food Walking Tour with a Real Foodie
Let an expert lead the way to the best food stands or local restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter. While filling up on the flavors that made Hanoi one of the world's best destinations for hungry travelers, you’ll also learn more about its culture and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Pick-up and drop-off in the Old Quarter
- English-speaking local tour guide
- Coffee or tea
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other activities or food not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chua Ly Trieu Quoc Su, 50 Ly Quoc Su, Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi Vietnam
On a 3-hour walking tour, you’ll explore the culture and history of Hanoi by stepping into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Hanoi is not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, you will be offered an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at local food stands and family restaurants.
A rotating menu from day-to-day will represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include but subject to change the following: rice noodle soup with beef, rice noodle with chicken, rice noodle with grilled pork, snail or dry noodle, sticky rice along with various kinds of donut, steamed pancake or Vietnamese sandwiches.
Sample menu: Pho (beef/ chicken noodle), Bun Cha (grilled pork with noodle), Banh Mi (Vietnamese bread), Banh Cuon (steamed rice pancake), Banh Xeo (fried rice pancake), Nom Bo Kho (green papaya salad with dried beef), Thit Xien Nuong (street pork barbeque), Banh Ran Ngot (sweet rice donut), Che (Vietnamese dessert) and Ca Phe Trung (egg coffee).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :47c Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Our tour guide would come and pick you up at your Hotel/ Apartment/ Airbnb in the Old Quarter.If your hotel is not in the Old Quarter Area, please come to our office address at No. 47C Ly Quoc Su Street, Hoan Kiem, District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.