Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour
With a coastline of 3260 kilometers, seafood is always an important part of Vietnamese cuisine, and today we will take you to the heart of Hanoi and enjoy seafood on the street, offer an opportunity to taste fresh seafood with just half price compare with restaurant at hidden spots, where local people often eat.
An amazing Hanoi seafood tour of fresh local ingredients straight from the ocean. Taste street culture as we walk through the Old Town of Hanoi.
Our tour’s highlights:
• Unique seafood tasting with reasonable budget
• Hanoian cultural experience
• Small group gizes & knowledgeable local guides (Maximum 6 people)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- A bottle of water, coffee, or beer
- Lunch or dinner (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our guide pick you up from your hotel/stay (within the Old Quarter) only at 18.00 then we start the seefood tour.
Typical Hanoian shrimp cake will be served at the first stop as apperize. Then we come to a lakeside local restaurant to taste the steamed rice pancake with shrimp inside and delicious deeping from fish sauce.
Next, as highlight of the tour, we move to a local seafood vender. Get yourself a small plastic chair, we will sit on the sidewalk and enjoy fresh seafood as local people. We pick fresh seafood like shrimps, crabs, clams or oysters e.g and order the Chief to cook with several ways like Grilled shrimps, Steamed crabs or Fried oyster with green onions and grilled scallops or clams and unique fried glass noodles with shrimp. A cold cup of “bia hoi” or “draught beer” is included as it is the best thing come with seafood.
To finish, we will serve you the outstanding egg-coffee and some coconut ice-cream as dessert while we keep walking through the busy streets of Hanoi.
Departure Point :15 Ngõ Hàng Hành, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.