Hanoi sightseeing tour with motorbike
We would like you to have the authentic and the unforgettable experience of travelling Vietnam. This private tour means every things private. You can customize all of this aspect and you can also tailor your tour.
8:30 AM: Our tour guides will pick you up at your hotel to start the tour, please be ready at lobby on time.
We will explore the smallest and busiest street in Hanoi to see the real local people in here. We have the absolute best tour guides who are friendly, knowledgeable, outgoing and love to show you the real Vietnam.
9:20 AM: Keep exploring, we visit to The Opera house, Temple of Literature or Hoa Lo prison, Ho Chi Minh complex, Tran quoc pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, West Lake, the beautiful and romantic streets in Hanoi, Long Bien bridge (Long Bien railway to take picture)
11:30 AM: Have a lunch in Vietnam restaurant
12:15 AM: Drink the special coffee in Vietnam (egg coffee).
Our tour guide will drop you off your hotel and thanks you for joining tour with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - After tour, we will have lunch at Vietnam Restaurant (optional)
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will drink Vietnamese coffee in the best coffee place for local in Vietnam. It is authentic local and must-try coffee
- English speaking tour guide
- Tour guide will drive you by motorbike to sightseeing Hanoi and will not miss any thing in street.
- Travel insurance and all entrances fees
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Opera House
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Ba Dinh Square
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lo Prison
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
What's excluded :
- Tips/ gratitude for tour guide
- Other things are not mentioned in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The Opera House have also another name Nha Hat lon Hanoi, is located in France Quarter along with lots of luxury building in the street like: Trang Tien Plaza. The beautiful Hanoi Opera House was built in 1911 by the then ruling French. It’s a phenomenal piece of neo-classical French architecture featuring Gothic themes on the doors and domes with pillars, shuttered windows, balconies and a glass room.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum was began to built from 1973 to 1975. The construction of the mausoleum was modeled on Lenin's mausoleum in Russia. With all of Vietnamese heart, the mausoleum had been built to keep the body of greatest Vietnamese Father (Ho Chi Minh).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: One Pillar Pagoda, Ong Ich Khiem St Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
One Pillar Pagoda, also known as the Dien Huu Pagoda or Lien Hoa Dai has unique architectural structure with a square lotus lake and one stone pillar holds up pagoda. It is one of Hanoi’s most famous Buddhist pagoda and statued in Ho Chi Minh Complex together with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Presidental Palace, Ho Chi Minh Museum.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
In 2th September 1945 , Ho Chi Minh stand in front of thousand of Vietnamese to read the Declaration to give birth of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. So that, Vietnamese greatly respect Ba Dinh Square. Every visiting this, they feel proud of their strength, bravery of country
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Temple of Literature (also called Văn Miếu Quốc Tử Giám) is the first University in Hanoi, and was built in 1070. This is also the only place which follow as China architecture. Temple of Literature is one of the many must-see historical site when visiting Hanoi, the Capital City of Vietnam.
Temple of Literature not only represents the enduring progress of Vietnamese culture but also contributes significantly to both Confucian civilization in Vietnam and other cultures in the world.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hoa Lo Prison, 1 Hoa Lo St Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Hoa Lo prison also called The “Hanoi Hilton” is the nickname bestowed by US prisoners of war on the Hoa Lo prison in Hanoi, formerly North Vietnam. It was originally built by French colonialists in 1896, and become one of the most largest complex in Indochina at that time. The prison was built with stone walls 13 feet high and two feet thick. Its fearsome iron doors and locks were specially constructed in France and shipped to Hanoi.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
The pagoda was built in 541-548 on the bank of the Red River in the territory of Yen Hoa village (now the Yen Phu Ward, Tay Ho district). The pagoda was recognized as “cultural relic” at national level in 1989. In late 2003, the pagoda had a more significant project: a lotus tower on the grounds.
The tower was built in June, 1998 to November 2003, the monument was inaugurated in the presence of authorities, the Buddhist Sangha of Vietnam and numerous Buddhists and people.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the travelers from their hotel in the Old Quarter. Please be ready at your lobby before 10- 15 minutes.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.