Hanoi: Small Group Street Food Walking Tour By Night
Cuisine is a part of culture that is the reason why to experience a culture one must experience their cuisine also. You can go eat by yourself but you will get much more than your expectation after our tours such as:
More understanding about Vietnamese cuisine via introduction of tour guides.
More understanding about Vietnamese culture.
Best local insight into our city.
A unique experience
Walk the 36 streets of Hanoi's Old Quarter
Join the locals and shop the local markets
Sample the many types of local cuisine on offer
Uncover the history of the Old Quarter of Hanoi
Get to know about the lifestyles of the local people
Inhale the aromatic scents exuding from street hawker stalls and follow your nose to stands replete with exotic fruits and fresh seafood
Listen as you guide explains the culinary context of the city and hear about the cultural significance of local specialties
per adult from
What's included :
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
- From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
- Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Tips for tour guide ( optional)
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir
Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hour walking tour.
Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons.
Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring.
Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such as:Bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối ( Pillow cake), Nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè ( Sweet gruel soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm ( Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) …….
Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels.
• Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the guests in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.