Hanoi street food tour with cyclo and water puppet by walking
Highlight the Hanoi street food tour with cyclo and water puppet by walking:
This is combined tour between street food tour, cyclo tour and water puppet. We understand that our customer would like to try the highlight activities in Hanoi, Vietnam. However, they do not have enough time, this is the perfect tour. Tour's duration is 3 hours. Both exploring Hanoi best street food and the famous unique culture and artistic type.
Puppets were simply carved and puppeteers would stand in the water of the paddies, using it as a prop, and act out traditional activities like farming, or legends like the golden turtle and the emperor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Vietnamese coffee
- Street food: You will eat 10 different tasting street foods
- Water puppet
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Opera House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Old quarter has 36 streets named as Shoes Street, Silver street, Paper street...It is famous for the ancient as well as secret, so unique. If you wonder why called "Old", you might be a big surprise should you know that Hanoi's Old Quarter came into being at the time King Ly Thai To selected Thang Long as the country’s capital in 1010, that is, the streets have a nearly 1,000-year old history and became crowded & lively in 15th century. What makes them unique is that many of them remain in their very ancient architecture of the 15th century. Up to now, it has been the oldest continuously developed area of Vietnam.
By the way, we will try all the best street food and Vietnamese coffee with passion-cuisine tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The beautiful Hanoi Opera House was built in 1911 by the then ruling French. It’s a phenomenal piece of neo-classical French architecture featuring Gothic themes on the doors and domes with pillars, shuttered windows, balconies and a glass room.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the customer at their hotel in the Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.