Hanoi street photography with Chu Viet Ha
Learn photography with the professional street photographer Chu Viet Ha - one of the best in this field of Vietnam. Master camera techniques and how to capture every moment in a unique way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
7:00 - 8:15 am: As a prelude to our Hanoi Street photography tour, Chu Viet Ha starts with walking you around Hoan Kiem lake and capture the start of the day for many Hanoians: Doing Tai Chi or exercise. Ha wil be sharing with you about Hanoi and how to capture the right moment.
8:15-9:45 am: Walk the major streets of the Old Quarter such as Dinh Liet, Ta Hien, Ham Buom. Then pass O Quan Truong gate and venture out to Dong Xuan market. During this walk, Ha will be taking you further info his world of photography, sharing with you a lot more about the composition, the light, the right angle and how to depict Hanoi's spirit.
9:45-10:45 am: Hanoi's Old Quarter comprises of streets whose names begin with the "Hang" word, which means "merchandise", then the second word is the name of the particular merchandise. The names derive from the history when merchants gather in different streets, each traded a certain type of good. These days, some of the streets still trade the same item for which the name. Ha will be walking you through some of these streets, such as Hang Dong, Hang Thiec, we more photo opts are waiting to be captured.
• Old City Gate, 56 Hang Chieu Dong Xuan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels also.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.