Hanoi to Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus
Sitting around 4,5 hours on Bus to Lao Cai along the Modern High way in Vietnam. Taking a look at amazing rice terraces of H'Mong Ethnic minority. Exploring Lao Chai, Ta Van and Cat Cat Village in the mountain valley where almost of H'Mong and Dao live and working. Walking to see the whole lovely Sapa Town
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L, D)
6.30-7.00 am Pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter) or meet at our office and depart to Lao Cai (245km). It takes about 5 hours traveling the new highway to Lao Cai. The bus moving on the Express way to Lao Cai and along the Pass helps you look the nice and beautiful terraces on both hand-side through the window
12.30. Arrive in Sapa. Relax and have lunch at the restaurant. Check in hotel.
Afternoon, start a 4 hour trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities of activities, admire the spectacularly natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa river.
Enjoy the dinner with local specialty and your option of choice to spend the night at a hotel or home-stay with local family.
Pass By: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B, L)
Wake up and enjoy the fresh air and atmosphere of Sapa. Breakfast at hotel/homestay.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro-power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools. Car pick up and return to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Free time to walk around or shopping.
15:00: Begin your journey return Hanoi. End the tour in Hanoi around 9: 30 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up service at front door hotel for all customers , tell us your hotel's stay and we'll come and pick you there
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- leave us your special request in the voucher and your hotel address
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.