Harlem Tour: Soul of the Gospel
With this tour you will find yourself truly immersed in the magic and energy of African-American culture which has always found a way to express its most authentic soul in gospel. We are in Harlem, the famous neighborhood of New York, the heart of the African-American community since the early 19th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/dropoff
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Long known for its intimate jazz clubs, soul food institutions and African-American heritage, Harlem draws a diverse crowd of locals and visitors. Trendy eateries, stylish clubs and hip bars make for an energetic nightlife scene. The area features a mix of 19th-century brownstones and modern high-rises. Its main artery, 125th Street, is home to the iconic Apollo Theater, as well as chain stores and restaurants.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :New York, NY, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please dress appropriately to enter the churches: it is now allowed to wear shorts, mini skirts or tank tops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.