Harley Davidson Bike & Trike Tour Rides
Feel the breeze between your knees and enjoy our tours of Perth on the comfort of our Harley trikes and Bikes. An must have experience and one to tick off your bucket list of things to do........
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Jackets, sunglasses and helmets provided
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
Kings Park is a 400.6-hectare park overlooking Perth Water and the central business district of Perth, Western Australia. The park is a mixture of grassed parkland, botanical gardens and natural bushland on Mount Eliza with two-thirds of the grounds conserved as native bushland
Pass By: Scarborough Beach, Scarborough, Stirling, Western Australia 6019 Australia
Not Far Perth City, Scarborough Beach offers one of Perth's most popular beaches.
Pass By: Fremantle, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Fremantle is a port city in Western Australia that's part of the Perth metropolitan area. It's known for its maritime history, Victorian architecture and remnants from Australia's days as a British penal colony.
Departure Point :1: Hillarys Boat Harbour, 86 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia
2: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.