Harry Potter Private Inspiration Tour
Alohomora! Open the doors of this magical experience. Explore the city of Porto through its charming spots that helped inspire the creation of the magical world of Harry Potter. Discover the story behind J.K Rowling and her time in Porto and reveal secret stories with the help of a friendly local.
Get ready for your Hogwarts adventure! Visit the Sao Bento statio and find the magical platform 9¾, don’t be late or the wall will bounce you back to the muggles' world! Go straight to the source of inspiration, the place where J.K Rowling wrote down on a napkin the beginning of the famous sorcerer's boy, a café inside an incredible Art Deco building.
If you are a true Potterhead, the Lello bookshop will brighten up your day. (we will not enter because of COVID) This shop is believed to have inspired multiple places in the Harry Potter world. Also, check out the place that was J.K. Rowling's source of inspiration and uncover the dark history of the fortress that not many fans know about!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to Lello store
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu de Arte Sacra da Igreja Paroquial de Santo Ildefonso, Praca da Batalha, s/n, Porto 4000-101 Portugal
Visit the cafe where Harry Potter was created which is close to this landmark!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Capela das Almas, Rua de Santa Catarina 428 Esquina com a Rua Fernandes Tomás, a 30 metros do Bolhão-Porto, Porto 4000-444 Portugal
Peek into the shop where the uniforms are sold just around the corner of Capela das Almas
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Praca dos Leoes, Praca Gomes Teixeira, Porto 4099-002 Portugal
Visit the Lions Fountain to see the Gryffindor's house insignia
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Torre dos Clerigos, Rua Sao Filipe Neri, Porto 4050-546 Portugal
Listen to the story about Clerigos tower
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :São Bento Station, Praça de Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Return Detail :Rua de São Bento da Vitória, R. de São Bento da Vitória, 4050-600 Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.