HARRY POTTER STUDIO TOUR with transfers - from London
Harry Potter fans! This is a fantastic opportunity to spend the day and fully indulge in the world of J K Rowling's masterpiece and world-wide phenomenon - Harry Potter. You will have the unique opportunity to browse the many sets used in the Harry Potter films and have your photo's taken by some of the most memorable artifacts seen in the movies.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Return travel by coach, services of an experienced tour leader & Tour of the Warner Bros. Studios.
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
See behind the scenes the Harry Potter films and the only permanent film-making site in the world! Enjoy displays of your favourite character's costumes such as Hermione Granger's "Yule Ball" dress (Goblet of Fire), Quidditch Uniforms and more.
See Voldermort's horcruxes, Ron's howling letter and the famous Hogwarts' letter Harry received in his 11th birthday.
Enjoy wand lessons on how to flick or fight!
Try Butterbeer right next to the triple purple decker bus!
See some of the most beloved magical creatures such as Buckbeak the Hippogriff, Aragog the Spider and Hedwig, Harry's owl.
Enter the Hogwards' train!
See Hogwarts' model - used on the films
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hatton Cross Station, Great South-West Rd, Hounslow TW6 3PF, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
meet your tour guide at Hatton Cross Underground (main entrance) TW6 3PF
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Discovery Tours