Hartley's Crocodile Adventure Half-Day Tour
Explore Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures, an award-winning eco-tourism attraction located between Cairns and Port Douglas. Cruise the wetlands to see crocodiles lazing on the riverbanks and witness the stealth and power of these prehistoric animals at the Crocodile Attack show. This innovative wildlife park has five distinct zones, showcasing Australian wildlife in their natural environment. Enjoy guided walks, keeper-talks, animal shows and a behind-the-scenes look at crocodile farming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat cruise
- Wildlife Shows
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Photos holding animals at own expense
- Food and drinks
- NO pickup from Machans Beach, Holloways Beach and Yorkeys Knob.
- Not available from Port Douglas.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, Captain Cook Highway, Wangetti, Queensland 4877 Australia
Located north of Cairns, Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is the best place to see crocodiles and Australian wildlife in Tropical North Queensland. Walk along the timber boardwalks and pathways, through woodlands and rainforest to see an array of tropical birds, reptiles, insects and other native fauna.
Start your adventure with a boat cruise exploring the Melaleuca wetlands, home to the estuarine (saltwater) crocodile. Then, explore the different zones of the park at your leisure. There are entertaining and educational wildlife presentations to enjoy each day. (See below for times.)
Watch the notorious ‘head shake’ and ‘death roll’ at the Crocodile Attack educational show, see some of the world’s most venomous snakes, and help feed the koala’s and cassowaries.
Shows & Feeding times conducted by the parks qualified keepers.
• 2.00pm Snake Show
• 2.30pm Wetlands Cruise
• 3.00pm Crocodile Attack Show
• 4.15pm Cassowary feeding with a keeper
• 4.30pm Koala feeding with a keeper
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is a long time accredited member of Ecotourism Australia and is the only wildlife park in Australia to be located within and surrounded by UNESCO World Heritage listed forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from selected hotels in Cairns and Northern Beaches - please contact the operator after booking to confirm your pickup location and time. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pickup time.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.