Hartley's Crocodile Adventures General Entry Ticket
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is the only wildlife park here that offers a boat cruise as part of the admission fee. We also have our Gallery of Living Art where you will see many different Reptiles, marvel at the Komodo Dragon and giant reticulated python. Cassowary walk, see the new Cotton Top Tamarin monkeys, many crocodile displays, also an insight into our crocodile farm and how it contributes to the conservation of wild crocodiles and their habitat. Free flight aviaries. See koalas & wombats. Gondwana Gateway 'bridge between two worlds' The interpretative signage explains how isolation and adaption shaped our unique fauna over time.
Educational wildlife presentations including, our snakes, crocodile attack display, crocodile farm tour, cassowary feeding and more.
Sit back and relax and enjoy a delicious meal in Lilies Restaurant overlooking Hartley’s Lagoon (own expense) and find that perfect gift in the Paperbark Gift Shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat Cruise
- Park Activities
- General Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
What's excluded :
- Interactive Activities - additional charge
- Snacks - Food and Drinks available for purchase Lillies restaurant
- Koala, Python & Crocodile Photos
- Visit: Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, Captain Cook Highway, Wangetti, Queensland 4877 Australia
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures 2010 Major Award-winning attraction is simply the best place to see crocodiles and local wildlife in Far North Queensland.
Nestled in the picturesque Wangetti Valley, in the heart of the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area you will see crocodiles in a natural Melaleuca Wetland Lagoon. You will find Cassowaries in a rare riverine rainforest; kangaroos and emus in an expansive woodland; free flight predatory birds; iconic marsupials like koalas and wombats; colourful reptiles from abroad, plus our sustainable crocodile farm.
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is located 40 km. north of Cairns & 25 km. south of Port Douglas.
Departure Point :Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, Captain Cook Highway, Wangetti, Queensland 4877 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Refer to the Hartley's Home page COVID Safe Plan
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.