HARVEST HINTERLAND Local Produce Day Tour
Discover and celebrate the rich bounty that the Otway Ranges and Great Ocean Road region has to offer.
Our specially designed gourmet trail tour is filled with decadent treats, fair trade organic coffee, fresh seasonal paddock to plate produce, craft breweries, wineries, berry gins and home grown ciders, designed to celebrate the grassroots local businesses in this luscious part of Victoria and provide you with an authentic tourism experience.
We travel through the fertile soils of the rolling hills in the Otway hinterland, to where regional communities meet rainforest before marvelling at the rugged coastline on the iconic Great Ocean Road for a total indulgence of the senses.
- A full day of transport in an air conditioned mini-bus
- An experienced guide and designated driver
- Locally produced Lunch
- Beer tasting paddles
- Brewery tour
- Day 1 : LOCAL PRODUCE TOURWe follow the Hinterland Trail tasting local gins, eating farm fresh berries, drink craft beers straight from the source and showcase the region. Your experience is heightened not just by the stunning views of the ocean or rolling hills, but by your guide whose passion for craft will take this experience to a new levelMeals :Breakfast
- Departure Days : Wednesday to Sunday.
- Departure Time: 11.00 am
- Main Departure Address: Outside Little Creatures Dining Hall, 221 Swanson Street, Geelong.
- Tour returns. 6.00 pm Our last beer is at Little Creatures Dining Hall
Please note, Venues may change due to availability
$25 for group prick and drop off from Melbourne