Hatta Mountain Safari Tour From Dubai Private Basis
Private off-road tour Hatta Safari Tour with Adventure from Dubai would be an amazingway to explore the natural landscape, see the desert scenery of Hatta, On the drive to Hatta see the Hajjar Mountains.This tour will take you along the meandering mountain trails, and Many places like, Hatta Dam where you can enjoy Water Sport Kayak, Hatta Heritage Village, That is antique village which is restored, dated back to approx. 300 BC, Visit Hatta Hill Park 63,915 square kilometer area has resided over a mountain, There is highest Tower point from the tower observer to the Hajar Mountains and the Hatta Village Also visit Wadi Hub, Hub Wadi have variety of thrilling and exciting activities. Some activities are free and some activities are paid. Like mountain biking to downhill carting, archery, zip lines, human slingshot, adventure rope courses, ax throwing and many more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private pickup and Dropoff From Dubai
- Visit Hatta Dam
- Enjoy 15 mins Kayak at Hatta Dam
- Visit Hatta Heritage Village & Hill Park Hatta
- Visit Wadi Hub
- Stopover Hajjar Mountains and some more places
- Softdrink & Water bottle
What's excluded :
- Food (You can Buy food from the local market at your own expense)
- Wadi Hub activities pay as use at your own expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hatta Water Dam, Hatta United Arab Emirates
Tour will be completed in Hatta
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour is included Private pickup & Dropoff anywhere From Dubai
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- hotel pickup and drop off on Private basis
- subject to availability.
- Guests are advised to wear casual clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.