Haunted Charlotte Ghost and Pub Walking Tour
Combine the mystery of a haunted tour with fun of a pub crawl for a great night out. A guide will lead the group on a 2.5-hour walking tour through historic Charlotte. Stop at several bars along the way, each housed in historic buildings with their own unique ghosts and stories. Guests will have time to enjoy a delicious libation as the guide tells them all about the fascinating history of Charlotte and some of its most famous and creepy haunted stories!
*Please note that due to COVID, we cannot guarantee bars will be available. All stories remain the same and we have added haunted landmarks.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Dunhill Hotel, 237 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Hear the haunted stories from The Dunhill Hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dandelion Market, 118 W 5th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Tilt on Trade, 127 W Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Small Groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.