Haunted Rome - The Eternal City Ghost Tour
When the sun sets over Rome another side of the city comes to life. In a city as ancient as Rome every stone has a story to tell ad some of these stories can be dark and sinister.
Join our tour for a night time adventure through the eerie streets of Rome where crowds of ghosts of Emperors, Popes and artists come out and haunt the city. You will hear about ghosts, gruesome executions, murders and all the legends and ghost stories that keep Roman kids up at night. The guide will take you to secret backstreets and hidden corners of the Eternal city, on the tracks left by old ghosts and mysteries. With a story-telling English-speaking guide, groups of no more than 12 people, and a beautiful stroll through narrow streets between the grand monuments and opulent churches, this tour is sure to leave you even more fascinated by Rome.
This tour is not for the frail of heart as you may come face to face with a ghost or if you're lucky even more than one!
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
One of Rome's liveliest squares, now full of bars and restaurants but once a place of executions.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Via Giulia, Rome Italy
One of Rome's most beautiful streets
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte, Via Giulia 262, 00186 Rome Italy
A unique church, decorated with skulls and home to a mysterious order of monks with a rather macabre task.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Stunning bridge, once used as a place to display bodies of the executed in order to convey a warning to the people.
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.