Have a cooking lesson with a local chef at the base of Mt. Vesuvius vineyard
Be guided by a local enthusiastic chef of how to make an Italian dish. Easy cooking techniques that can be easily repeated at home. Hands on training from a professional chef. Discover the traditions and learn historical tips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver or escort guide
- highway tolls
- Fuel and insurance fee
- 22% of Italian sale tax
- Cooking lesson
- Tour of the vineyard
What's excluded :
- Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- Our cooking experience at the vineyard begins with Capafresca Spumante rosè as a welcoming aperitif.
Ester, a member of the family will escort you throughout our organic vineyard, vegetable garden (seasonal vegetables used for the cooking class) wine cellar and storage cellar.
Our Gulf of Naples menu includes Capri style ravioli (served fried and also in Piennolo tomato sauce) Neapolitan eggplant parmigiana and our very own Almond cake made with Sorrento lemons. Participants will have the opportunity to actually make their own dough, fill and shape the ravioli, assemble the eggplant parmigiana and make the cake from scratch.
Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP Superior white 2017, Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP rosè 2018, Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP Superior red 2017 and Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio DOP Riserva 2014, will be served during the cooking class and meal. Conclusively passito will be served with dessert.
The entire experience will last roughly four hours and guests are welcome to stay around and enjoy their own private time in our peaceful vineyard.
• Capri style ravioli (served fried and also in Piennolo tomato sauce)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , PrivateResidence, Naples Train Station, Naples airport Capodichino, Bed and breakfast
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/16/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants seats are available only upon request
- We can accommodate folding wheelchairs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair/strollers accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.