Have a nice Day Trip to Elafonisi Island - Crete
The great destination of the day is the idyllic site of Elafonissi, the marvelous “pink” beach and the small lovely islet just off the coast connected with a swallow reef for much joy and relaxation! Elafonisi beach
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup from meeting point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete Greece
The great destination of the day is the idyllic site of Elafonissi, the marvelous “pink” beach and the small lovely islet just off the coast connected with a swallow reef for much joy and relaxation! Elafonisi beach, located at the southwestern most point of Crete, has been ranked highly by many visitors as being unique and one of the best beaches of Greece!
The colors are intense: the soft sand is made up of millions of tiny crushed shells giving it a slight pink shade along the shore whilst the turquoise seawater completes the setting for perfect hours or sunbathing. Sundecks make your stay comfortable or you may take the opportunity to wade through the crystal clear water to reach the little islet. Children enjoy safe paddling in the shallow waters.
This is true paradise!!!
On the way back, we will make a short stop for coffee or a light meal.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Elafonissi Beach, Kissamos 730 01, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.