Heart of Naples - From Sorrento
Naples is a vibrant city famous for its wealth of artistic treasures, its unique character and - of course - its pizza. With centuries of fascinating history to explore, Naples is a treasure trove of unique sights, such as the “Christmas Alley”, Castel dell’Ovo and beautiful churches where sacred and profane are intertwined. This tour includes a visit to the beautiful sculpture of the Veiled Christ at the Sansevero Chapel, which was carved from a single piece of marble by Giuseppe Sanmartino in 1753, and to the Treasure of San Gennaro to admire the vast collection of precious pieces donated to Naples’ patron saint over the centuries. And since food plays such a big role in this city, during the tour you’ll snack on sfogliatelle, the city’s famous pastries, and eat some great pizza in a local traditional pizzeria.
Meeting with the guide in Naples
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Local Guide
- Sfogliatella tasting
- Pizza Lunch
- Cappella San Severo & San Gennaro Treausury entrance fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
You will go across the most typical streets of Naples and enjoy the features of this ancient but fascinating area.
You will visit Sansevero Chapel and see the incredible Treasure of San Gennaro
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.