Heidelberg Half-Day Tour from Frankfurt
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the historic centre
- See all the highlights Heidelberg has to offer
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg
Prepare to delve into one of the most charming cities in Germany and an everlasting favourite among international tourists.
The graceful silhouette of Heidelberg lies on the shores of the River Neckar. As you step onto its ancient cobblestoned roads, head off to explore its array of breathtaking architecture, from a series famous castles, some of them now partially in ruins albeit no less magnificent, and its impressive Gothic and Renaissance buildings. Enjoy a leisurely stroll around an ample courtyard and along a mighty terrace. And in case all of these colossal sights weren’t enough, pay a visit to the world-renowned Heidelberg Tun, one of the largest wine barrels in the world.
Take a walk around the quaint medieval town centre and gape at classic constructions such as the Old Bridge, Karlstor, some wonderful age-old churches and, of course, the enchanting little half-timbered houses that are so characteristic of this part of the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Old Bridge (Karl Theodor Bridge), Am Hackteufel, 69117 Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Take a walk around the quaint medieval town centre and gape at classic constructions such as the Old Bridge.
Pass By: Am Karlstor 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Pass by Karlstor.
Departure Point :Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.