Helicopter and Cruise Packages From Port Douglas
Nautilus Aviation and Quicksilver's iconic Outer Reef Cruise create an ultimate reef experience to the renowned Agincourt Reef - a beautiful reef lagoon located on the very edge of Australia's continental shelf. From the spacious activity platform, the widest range of inclusive and optional activities are available to discover this stunning reef world from above and below.
Helicopter transfers to and from the platform plus joy flights provide the most spectacular views of this jewel-like ribbon reef with spectacular coral formations, clear outer reef waters in many shades of blue and if you're lucky, sea turtles, manta rays, dugongs and even whales.
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Fly/Cruise or Cruise/Fly: Approx. 35 minute scenic flight
- Approx. 3 hours at the outer reef platform
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Lunch - Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Snorkelling instruction provided
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Buoyancy vests and flotation noodles
- Lycra suits
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tour with commentary
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew]
- Entry/Admission - Agincourt Reef
What's excluded :
- Scuba Diving
- Oceanwalker helmet diving
- Guided Snorkelling Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wharf Street, Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
For those doing the Cruise and Fly, Check-in at the Quicksilver reservations for a 10 AM a departure.
For those doing a Fly and Cruise or a Fly and Fly check-in is at the Nautilus Aviation office at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort at 10.40am for an 11.10am departure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
Arriving at Agincourt reef, enjoy approximately 3 hours at the reef. There is a range of activities you can choose from there's snorkelling, semi-submersible coral viewing tour, underwater observatory, fish feeding presentation and a range of additional extras you can pay for on the boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Port Douglas, Port Douglas, Queensland
At the end of the day depending on your choice of package enjoy a flight back or leisurely cruise back to Port Douglas
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
2: Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Return Detail :1: Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
2: 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Tour Cancellations: Tours and aircraft substitutions are subject to Management and/or pilot discretion, weather, air-traffic control and availability.
- Bad Weather: In the event of bad weather, providing there is availability, date changes are welcome or in the worst case scenario, cancellations. Please note, if half the paid tour was possible e.g. the helicopter portion or cruise portion of the Fly/Cruise, Cruise/Fly or Cruise/Cruise without the package scenic flight, the relevant refund will be made.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.