Helicopter Glacier Dogsledding - Seward
This is the Alaska adventure of a lifetime! Enjoy a helicopter flight over snow-capped peaks for a dog sled ride! Feel the excitement as you fly to Fourth of July Glacier to meet the dogs and mushers, play with puppies, then zip around the snowfield on a sled.
At our hangar, you'll board a comfortable Robinson helicopter and enjoy incredible views as you lift off above Seward. Snap photos of Resurrection Bay, blue glaciers, and the Kenai Mountains before landing on 4th of July Glacier.
Most of your 90 minute tour will be spent on the glacier. You'll meet the team of Alaskan Huskies and talk with mushers about racing and training the dogs. Then it's time for an exhilarating ride on the sled! The dog team belongs to none other than Mitch Seavey's 'Ididaride' Sled Dog Tours! Mitch Seavey is a legendary Alaskan musher- one of the best in Iditarod history. His team of mushers will be your guides.
After your dog sled tour, your pilot will take you on a beautiful return flight to Seward.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Waterproof outerwear and boots for the glacier
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seward Highway, AK
We are located just off the Seward Highway in the quaint Alaskan port town of Seward. 2100 Airport Rd, Seward, Alaska 99664
Pass By: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
A fjord of the Gulf of Alaska on the Kenai Peninsula. Abundant with marine wildlife, glaciers and extraordinary coastline views.
Departure Point :2100 Airport Rd, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from Seward Railroad Depot, Sealife Center, Safeway, and Small Boat Harbor. To schedule your pickup at one of these locations, or from your hotel if it's not on this list.Ports
- Seward, Alaska
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.