Helicopter Tour of Hunter Valley in New South Wales with Lunch
Experience this 2-3 hour tour with a scenic helicopter flight over the Hunter Valley wine region en route to lunch. Along the way, you will see a patchwork of vines, olive groves, the Hunter Valley Gardens, rolling green hills, and the Brokenback range. The views are amazing. Upon landing you will be treated to 3 courses with a glass of wine. After lunch you will have another short scenic flight on return to Cessnock Airport.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hunter Valley Gardens, Broke Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
See Australia's biggest display garden from the air!
Stop At: AEROlogistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley, 455 Wine Country Dr Cessnock Airport Terminal, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Arrive for a safety briefing and meet your pilot with photo opportunities with the helicopter.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Aero Logistics Helicopters, 455 Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW 2325, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to aircraft weight restrictions and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg will be unable to fly
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.