Hell's Gate Day Expedition
African Bush Explorers is known for authentic excursions. We take our clients to unique destinations where they can experience something different. Our guides are excellent in information and treating our guests hospitably.You'll book with us as our client but you'll say goodbye as a Bush Explorers family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks will be provided
- Lunch - Delicious meal at lunch time
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Our tour will begin with a pick up from your place of stay at 7:00am.We'll the head to Naivasha through the Great Rift Valley.Our first rest stop will be at the Great Rift Valley view point a perfect place to view mount longonot,a dormant volcano which was named after a maasai word,Oloongonot meaning mountain of many ridges.After the stop,we'll head head to Hell's Gate National Park where we will have a game drive within the park viewing the beautiful scenery the park offers and different species of animals on their daily routines.The beautiful drive will take us to Olkaria hot spa,the largest natural spa in Africa which contains sulphur.Good for your skin but not good for digestion, here you'll swim and relax after this,we'll head to fisherman's camp for a delicious lunch and a boat ride in lake Naivasha.After an exciting tour at the Narrow break in the cliffs, we'll head back to Nairobi with a drop off at your hotel or home.
Departure Point :
After you book,you can share your location then we'll pick you from you place box stay
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Nairobi, Kenya - We'll drop you off at your location within Nairobi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.