Herculaneum Ruins Archeological Exploration
Get ready in this small group experience to explore the Herculaneum ruins with an archeologist who will be more than happy to show you the main important buildings and explain to you the life of the old Romans which seems stopped thanks to the volcanic ash of Mount Vesuvius that helped keep this city still intact.
• The entrance fee for the ruins it's not included.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- 2 Hours Tour
- Skip the line pass which will entitle you to enter straight away with the guide!
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the archeological site (13 euros p.p.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Get ready to see one of the most beautiful archeological sites in the world led by an archeologist!
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Parco Archeologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.