Herculaneum Skip-the-line Tour with a Private Guide - Half Day
The ancient Ercolano has not been completely unearthed but was covered by a hot “cloud” whose temperature was higher than 100°. This cloud became like a mud that was able to protect the materials that were burnt but not destroyed.
For example ‘Villa dei Papiri’it is library full of burnt books but thanks to a thecnique of recovery they could be unrolled and read, giving us an inestimable patrimony of knowledge about that age.
On this tour you will walk trhough the moments of everyday life and to discover that world was not so different. Imagining to live in beautiful frescoed houses , do some shopping in the artisans shops, buy spices and fabrics , and go relaxing to thermal baths.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private Guide
- skip-the-line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- pick up/drop off , private driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Villa dei Papiri Thermal Baths, Forum, Artisans shops
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.