Herculaneum Wheelchair Friendly Tour
Worried that your visit to one of the most significant archaeological sites in the world may be restricted by the reduced mobility of a family member?
Herculaneum Wheelchair Friendly Tour that is now availbale for booking!
Herculaneum is better preserved and easier to explore due to the smaller ruin size and good accessibility. The town of Herculaneum was destroyed in a different way than Pompeii which is largely the reason why it has been preserved better. Herculaneum was covered by mud while Pompeii was covered by ash. Two wheelchair ramps lead to an accessible bridge that brings you over the ancient Herculaneum shoreline and into the city.
Herculaneum provides step-free access to many of the ancient streets, sidewalks, and buildings , so you will be able to explore the highlights of ancient Roman Fishing Town.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel, Cruise Terminal of Naples / Naples Central Train Station /Airport
- Round trip private transfer with wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Professional Guide Service (2 h)
What's excluded :
- Herculaneum entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Herculaneum provides step-free access to many of the ancient streets, sidewalks, and buildings , so you will be able to explore the highlights of ancient Roman Town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Caffè Beverello, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.