Heritage Agra Tour
In this activity you will find a beautiful combination of ancient India & modern India, introduce an Indian life style, tradition, culture, food, handicraft & general life style of Indian peoples..
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Traveler's will discover here Indian cuisine, British Architecture, Indian Custom & Tradition, Ancient Trading center in Agra, A beautiful view of Taj Mahal
Departure Point :Kalakriti culture and convention centre, 41/142, A/1 VIP Road-Taj Mahal Road, Fatehabad Rd, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.