HERITAGE WALK OF AGRA - Walking tour to the old city of Agra
Agra is the city with a rich, dramatic and glorious heritage. Walking through its streets you can feel the touch of history everywhere. The local architecture, preserved in its original form.
This orientation walk will lead you to the most significant sights of Agra's Old City.
The Old City Heritage Walk takes you back 400 years in time back to the times of Mughal with many fascinating stories about each place.
If you are a food lover then you will taste the mouthwatering food of the old city. You will walk through the maze of the old streets and felt like surrounded by 20 million people.
You will be accompanied by the locals of the city during the entire walk.
You will get the chance to explore the hidden gems of the city and a perfect sunset spot for the Taj Mahal on the riverside which is not even on google map and still unexplored by many tourists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2 Bottles For Each Traveller
- Professional Art Historian Private Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
On arrival in Delhi you will be picked up by our representative outside the gate no.5 of the airport with your name Placard or from any other location in New Delhi for the tour.
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Drive to Agra in AC Car via yamuna express way.
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Start your tour with a visit to the oldest market of Agra, Kinari Bazaar, a hub for all things bright and beautiful, and is ideal for wedding shopping or for crafters. Our walk will start from the 400-Year-old market of Agra where you will see the spice market, cloth market, old architecture and also try some street food from various famous old food joints of Agra. The limited avenues behind Jama Masjid are insane stuffed paths overflowing with brilliant markets. There are various bazaars here, each gaining practical experience in various products. You will discover a wedding dress market, shoes, textures, gems, flavors, marble work, jewelry, leather work, and special sweets of Agra Petha. On our way, we will also explore the oldest Shiva temple in the town name Shri Mankameshver temple. In the same lane, we will go for the biggest Mosque name Jama Mosque.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
End the tour visit to the epic TAJ MAHAL a living specimen of love of SHAH JAHAN and his beautiful wife MUMTAZ MAHAL which is located on the banks of river Yamuna. TAJ MAHAL is a masterpiece of architectural design which was designed by a Persian architect. After the visit enjoy an evening tea in the beauty of Taj.
Please Note : Tajmahal remains closed on every Friday
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Drive back to Delhi after the tour, along with a souvenir gift with compliments from MTA thanking you for the visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up the traveler from any other preferred location in New DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In accordance to the COVID 19 pandemic all our tours are operated with all precautionary measures including SANITIZED CARS AND HOTELS/COMPLIMENTARY SANITIZERS/MASKS (Your safety is our priority)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.