Hermits Rest Hiking Tour from Tusayan
Go where few will wonder; down the trail and away from crowds. Get your "backstage pass" to Hermits Rest, with fewer crowds and limited access for the general public. Experience the most scenic ride we offer in an iconic Pink Jeep Wrangler, on your way to a guided walk below the rim.
If you choose the optional upgrade, experience the Grand Canyon at sunset! This upgraded tour allows time to watch the sunset paint the canyon walls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- IMAX movie tickets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Complimentary IMAX movie tickets are included in your cost. Watch a movie that delves into the past and explores wild areas of the canyon.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
The first stop is Yavapai Point, the largest geological exposure of the Grand Canyon's rock layers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Village, N Village Loop, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Explore the historic Grand Canyon Village by seeing the El Tovar and the Hopi House. Learn about the National Park and the pioneer history of the Village.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hermit's Rest, West Rim Drive, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Hermits Rest has limited access for the general public and less crowds. Hike and explore this area to see the sunset at the beautiful Grand Canyon!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Grand Canyon Visitor Center, 450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.