Herzegovina Full Experience in a Day Tour from Mostar
Herzegovina Full Experience is a tour with all senses in use. Visiting ancient Islamic monastery of Blagaj and Orthodox monastery of Žitomislići will answer all the questions on cultural and religious heritage of the days bygone. Spectacular view of Počitelj fort and the narrow streets leading to it will give a glimpse into Ottoman times. Kravice cascades offer both beautiful scenery and the thrill of swimming beneath one of the most beautiful world's wonders. Radimlja is a mysterious location with ancient tombstones still holds many secrets to be revealed. Rich in decoration, the tombstones of Radimlja reveal the life and death of medieval times. The vineyards of Kameni Vinogradi are a place where our guests will taste the best wines of Herzegovina in a typical karstic setting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Walking under the cliffs of Blagaj towards the 16th century Islamic monastery by the cool Buna river will show you some of the world’s most spectacular sceneries. Same goes for the tranquility of Orthodox monastery in Zitomislici. There, one can learn on religion as much as on sacred art. Radimlja Necropolis is certainly one of the most prominent sites of Bosnia-Herzegovina’s rich history. Medieval tombstones stecci with drawings and inscriptions are works of known and unknown artisans. Radimlja reveals as much as it hides: it is an insight into mysterious medieaval times of Bosnian kingdom and its duchies.
Narrow and winding streets of Pocitelj lead its visitors to the medieval castle dominating the Neretva valley. But one should also stop and take a rest in the shade of fig trees enjoying freshly squeezed fruit juices Pocitelj is known for. The pearl of Herzegovina, Kravice cascades, are as much visual as hedonistic experience. Spectacular vista of the cascades surely invites you to take a leap in the cool waters of Trebizat river during a hot summer’s day. In the famous vineyards of Kameni Vinogradi, our guests will enjoy the splendour of best wines of Herzegovina, once served only at royal courts, now available to everyone.
Departure Point :iHouse Travel
Departure Time :Monday at 9:00 am
Tuesday at 9:00 am
Wednesday at 9:00 am
Thursday at 9:00 am
Friday at 9:00 am
Saturday at 9:00 am
In low season upon request.
Return Detail :After the tour we return to the starting point (i House Travel agency in the Old Town)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.