Hidden Bars & Authentic Tapas Journey
This is a truly authentic tapas tour that takes you to parts of the city devoid of tourists, where you discover the locals’ go-to bars-- the perfect place to practice your Spanish (no English menus!), and taste the most delicious of tapas Barcelona has to offer.
During this food & drink experience, I will show you a hidden and unexpected Barcelona, where we will walk and visit the bars of "El Clot" neighborhood, a 100% local community.
You'll eat and drink at family-owned "bodegas" where grandpas and grandmas are still in charge of the kitchen, where they prepare all their tapas, and dishes you won't find in downtown. You'll taste a rich cuisine where local, fresh, and seasonal products pair well with traditional drinks.
Expect the best homemade tapas, from artisanal cold cuts to fresh seafood. Come hungry & thirsty to indulge in our favorite drinks, from cava to vermouth.
Get ready to connect to our culture, and experience the true Barcelona!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Tapas: 6-8 quality Tapas (generous portions / tapas servings from fine charcuterie cuts to seafood)
- Dinner - Tapas: 6-8 quality Tapas (generous portions / tapas servings from fine charcuterie cuts to seafood)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks: 3-5 house traditional drinks including all-time local favorites (wine, vermouth & cava). Non-alcoholic options are available.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercat dels Encants de Barcelona, Carrer de los Castillejos, 158 Avinguda Meridiana,73, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy eating & drinking at family-owned “bodegas” where the grandpas and grandmas are still in charge of the kitchens. We explore the “El Clot” neighborhood, known for some of the richest cuisine in Barcelona!
Departure Point :Encants, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.