Hidden bars crawling tour with Spirits tasting and transportation- Mixology
Avoid tourist traps and get to know hidden gems spread out through our city, places so local that you might not find on your own.
Visit 6 different bars, restaurants, and Mexican “cantinerías”, tasting different handpicked drinks and dishes along the way. Drink and eat your way through Cancun local’s life!
Learn from our tour guides which are local foodies and chefs, about authentic regional food and drinks, and the story behind each spirit, dish, and place we visit.
Get ready to accept no more “average” resort drinks, you will never be the same after living the experience of a real Margarita in your mouth!
Enjoy a fun and food-filled evening with our Spirits of Mexico unique mixology night tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Transportation from Riviera Maya has an extra cost of 20 usd per person
- Discover 6 of our favorite places to visit on Cancun Downtown at night, and enjoy a different handcraft drink and food tastings on each!
Already feeling the weekend vibe, but you’re not into huge nightclubs and tourist traps? Looking for a good time and some drinks, but not want to pass out with open bars?
We’ve heard you, and also been there before. That’s why we’ve designed our new night experience on our own local needs and taste!
Our 5-hour guided tour is perfect to get to know the best indigenous spirits and regional cocktails in México.
Enjoy a 3-Tequila tasting, Mezcal refreshing cocktail, Aztec’s ancestral Pulque, honey-based Mayan liquor, and local craft beer.
To keep you on your feet we’ll offer food tastings along the way, including guacamole and chips, crickets, taco al pastor and more!
Live Music is offered in 2 of our spots, so fun and surprises are guaranteed!
Join us in the ultimate Cancun bar crawl tour, with all the amenities and safety that characterize us.
• Tlacoyo and Pulque - Try the ancient and mythical god’s drink, Pulque on the mom-n-pop shop “Pulquería” and a delicious Tlacoyo, a street snack Mexico City style
• Local Brewed beer and homemade pretzels - Enjoy a refreshing local beer sampler, paired with homemade pretzels on a local brewery.
• Signature cocktail and Guacamole topped with crickets - Delight your senses with a regional cocktail and delicious guacamole enjoyed in a seaside venue.
• 3 Tequila tasting - Tequila tasting on a Mexican Cantinería, learn and taste the difference between the three kinds of Tequila.
• Mezcal and Taco al Pastor - Make your own Mezcal Jarrito on the most famous taquería in town, and taste their perfect “Taco al Pastor”.
• Mexican Mixologist cocktail - Discover the taste behind a signature cocktail on a hidden mixology bar, while listening to Jazz or Salsa live music.
Departure Point :Palacio Municipal, Carr. Cancún - Tulum 5, 5, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups in al the hotels in the Cancun Area (hotel Zone and Downtown), exact pick-up time is sent after booking.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.