Hidden Trail to a Red Dao Village Full Day
In this trip you will have opportunity to visit two remote villages of minority people in Sapa: Ta Phin and Mong Sen. Coming to these villages to visit Black Hmong and Red Dao ethnic minority people who live in the same village; Talking with them to know about their typical culture.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
Met up at your hotel in Sapa by local guide and driver then travel by car downhill to Mong Sen where we starting a dirt trail through rice fields and villages. Enjoy spectacular view along the way. Your picnic lunch will be provided on spot.
After lunch, we continue our trek downhill towards Ta Phin village inhabited by ed Dao and Black Hmong minorities. These are two largest ethnic groups living in Sapa area. Stop by some house to meet local people and talk with them to understand their culture, customs and traditions. Late afternoon, we will trek back to to main road to get on our vehicle for the journey back to Sapa. End tour.
Approx: 1-hour driving/ 4-5 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa Town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.