High-Speed Thames River RIB Cruise in London
Combine London sightseeing with a white-knuckle speedboat ride on a 50-minute Thames River cruise. Board your modern RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) and soak up the unparalleled views of top city attractions including Big Ben, the London Eye and St Paul’s Cathedral. Learn about the city’s history from your entertaining guide, and then feel your adrenaline rush as your skipper pulls back the throttle and you rocket along the Thames River at speeds of up to 35 miles (56 km) per hour. Small-group experience with numbers limited to 12 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional skipper
- Expert guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thames Rockets, County Hall Eye Millennium Pier Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB England
Step on board at the world famous London Eye Pier and get ready for an adventure like no other!
Pass By: Thames River, London England
Take to the river 21st century style - with just 12 passengers on board this is an up close and personal experience form start to finish.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Your on board guide will be your ally on this great adventure regaling you with tales of London's history.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
See the sights from the comfort of a small group tour on a high spec vehicle!
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Our vessels are small and manoeuvrable meaning you will get closer than on any other boat tour.
Pass By: Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT England
See the world famous Shakespeare's Globe Theatre as you sail along the iconic river.
Pass By: 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin), 30 St. Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP England
Spot famous landmarks around the city whilst on-board and don't forget to capture some great photos.
Pass By: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
See the tallest building in London and hold on tight before you blast up to 30 knots.
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Whoop and cheer as you bounce across the wake. This is sightseeing like no other!
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Our comic guides will share some interesting facts with you whilst you sail past many famous landmarks.
Pass By: Canary Wharf, London England
Zoom up to 30 knots (35mph) around Canary Wharf and the Docklands.
Departure Point :London Eye Pier, South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age is 6 months
- All seats must be pre-booked with the supplier, refer to voucher for further details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- One way, contactless, socially distanced check-in. Outdoor attraction, passengers sit in pairs forward facing, side by side. Vessels operate at recommended capacity guidance. Passengers from different booking groups will not be paired together. Handrails and lifejackets sanitized (every departure).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.