High Street Graveyard Tour
Hear the history of Elgin.
Explore hidden side-streets and little known stories.
Find out more about life in the alleyways during the 18th and 19th century
Some gory stories lifted directly from the town archives.
A few documented ghost stories.
And Elgin's ONLY documented poltergeist
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Explore little known areas of town
- Life in Elgin from 1600s -1900s
- Elgin's only existent original 'street tap' and 'Gas Streetlight'
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elgin Museum, 1 High Street, Elgin IV30 1EQ Scotland
Meet here to discuss what the tour will cover.
Departure Point :Elgin Museum, 1 High St, Elgin IV30 1EQ, UK
Return Detail :Poundland, 161-163 High St, Elgin IV30 1DR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Due to the nature of the tours, we may have up to 4 'bubbles' in the tour so please bring your facial coverings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.