High-Vibes Foodie Tour
Boulder is a true gem when it comes to great vegan / vegetarian food & drink! It's also a model for food sustainability and good health, and it's no wonder why.
With a true commitment to supporting locally grown, farm-fresh food, Boulder has much to offer foodies who long to learn more about, and explore some of this city's amazing cuisine services and resources for lovingly prepared vegan, vegetarian, organic & gluten-free delicacies.
Come join like-minded souls on this uniquely relaxing, delicious and insightful 2.5 hour brunch tour! Welcome to Boulder, where a happy and healthy lifestyle is just a bite away. Sound good? This town was made for you. Join us!
Private group tours available upon request. Visit our website for details and contact us directly to discuss your party's needs.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - DELICIOUS FOOD, your way! - Beginning at 12:30 pm, we experience plant-based food at its best as we taste, sip and tour our way through this beautiful food-loving town.
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Street Mall
What's excluded :
- A personal tip for your guide is not included and left to your discretion.
- Any additional food or drink you wish to purchase as we tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Street Mall, Pearl St from 11th to 15th Sts, Boulder, CO 80302
Explore (and taste test) delicious foods made with love and intention at 4 locations..
Experience slow cooking at it's best..
Taste locally sourced food and savor the flavors!
Discuss key topics such as organic vs. non-organic, GMOs, the potential benefits of eating gluten-free. and the role food plays in raising your vibration.
Examine the safety and benefits of raw milk and learn about the power of farm fresh, local food.
Explore the topic of CBD-infused food, drinks & self-care products, and what they could mean for you, your family, or your pets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St Julien Hotel & Spa, 900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.