Explore Highland distilleries and sample the region's distinctive malts and blends. You'll find some of whisky's most famous names here - and some of its most fiercely individual spirits.
This adventure is designed to allow whisky enthusiasts time to savour their favourite tipple at the very location where it is made.
We make our way into the Highland whisky and explore the Scottish Highlands taking in some of the country's most iconic landscapes, spectacular mountains, possibly even snow capped.
Scotch experiences are carefully crafted to give malt whisky fans an excellent introduction to this whisky region.
My aim is to always ensure that we create memories that last a lifetime.
per adult from
1 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Guided services
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Balblair Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Dalmore Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balblair Distillery, Edderton IV19 1LB Scotland
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glen Morangie, Tain IV19 1PZ, UK
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Dalmore Distillery, Alness IV17 0UT Scotland
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect at any hotel or accommodation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.